- The Shadowed Domestic Danger of Lockdown [SAS EYE]
Pay attention to the small things around you, check up on the ones you love, and appreciate what you have.
When you see your future self as a different person, with different perspectives and preferences, then you can make present decisions based on what your future self would want.
- A Young Woman’s Inspiring Letter of Life Advice [Independent]
That’s the thing about life; It is fragile, precious and unpredictable and each day is a gift, not a given right.
Want to Buy Happiness? Purchase Experience!
Today she’s walking down the driveway to get on the school bus. Tomorrow she’s going off to college. Don’t blink.
- Why Some People Have All the Luck [Harvard Business Review]
Humility. Intellectual Curiosity. Optimism
- How Managers Become Leaders [Harvard Business Review]
Bricklayer to architect. Problem solver to agenda setter.
They’re always fiddling.
Good coach. Good communicator.
The need to always be right. Labels and biases. The fear of change.
- 12 Ways to Spot a High Achiever [LinkedIn]
They volunteer or ask to be assigned to projects over their heads.