- The Shadowed Domestic Danger of Lockdown [SAS EYE]
Pay attention to the small things around you, check up on the ones you love, and appreciate what you have.
Your identity is the story you tell about yourself. It’s how you see and define yourself. Identity shapes behavior, and behavior, over time, reflects personality.
- A Young Woman’s Inspiring Letter of Life Advice [Independent]
That’s the thing about life; It is fragile, precious and unpredictable and each day is a gift, not a given right.
Want to Buy Happiness? Purchase Experience!
Today she’s walking down the driveway to get on the school bus. Tomorrow she’s going off to college. Don’t blink.
- Why Some People Have All the Luck [Harvard Business Review]
Humility. Intellectual Curiosity. Optimism
- How Managers Become Leaders [Harvard Business Review]
Bricklayer to architect. Problem solver to agenda setter.
- The Elements of Good Judgment [Harvard Business Review]
Pick up on what’s not said… Recognize (your) own emotions and biases and take them out of the equation… Other options almost always exist. (Don’t be) boxed in by the way things are presented.
They’re always fiddling.
Good coach. Good communicator.
The need to always be right. Labels and biases. The fear of change.
- 12 Ways to Spot a High Achiever [LinkedIn]
They volunteer or ask to be assigned to projects over their heads.